Saturday, April 28, 2012

Beta Den Items. Kind of

Hey Jammerz! We have a few more den item rares! Here are the pictures.
I have the Blue Vine Carpet. Would anyone like to trade Shaggy Carpet for it please? The Open Sign is very rare. I wish I had one. But I know that Dolphingirl7 has one. I have these items: Blue Vine Carpet, Snowman, The Claw, and The Ceiling Web. Thanks for reading, Jammers!                 ~LaughingPancake234                                                                            

6 comments:

  1. hey, I have the blue shag carpet and I do want blue vines. But blue shag is a bit rarer so if you wanna trade me you will need to add a few rares. My AJ user is Anakin1190. Feel free to look me up and trade with me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's rarer? Blue vines or shag carpet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe shag carpet is more rare because lots more people have Blue Vines then the shag carpet, it's also not very known anymore. I don't go on Animal Jam much, buut Blue Shag carpet is FUR SHURE more rare than Blue Vines, because I have had Blue Vines a little while ago. Not very long, maybe just two weeks ago c:
      ~LaughingPancake234

      Delete
  3. Hey! Im twinklegirl2000 and I have the carpet.
    Offers?
    ~Twinklegirl2000~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I have all of those items if. U want some contact me at hrulatowski@gmai.com ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hai, I have the Ceiling Web! :3 If u want any offers for it, I am nikabear123

    ReplyDelete